CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

MySpace

I finally did it. I got a MySpace page. People forced me into it!! They have a page themselves and it would be private. You needed a MySpace account to let them 'be your friend'. Only then (after they include you as a friend) could you see their page. Some people (like me) leave it so you can just look if you want to. Want to leave a message or comment though? You have to join. You can have them search for names or email addresses to find long lost friends or ones you never knew had a My Space page. I found some through other peoples friends lists too. It has been quite exciting.
I found a co-worker that I could not email because my address was sent to his spam every time. He needs checked on every now and then and we don't hook up at work too much. I found three my age or older church mates and several of the younger crowd. I also located one long lost friend. The main reason I did it was for family. I knew of two and found four. Some need to be checked up on too. I say 'checked up on' like I need checked up on every now and then. My mind wanders and suddenly I'm off that narrow road again. Things get busy, new favorite toys, stuff happens that needs all my attention, etc.
I found a lot of stupid stuff too. People wanting to meet people flaunt their stupidness no matter there age. The topics to chose from and the titles people create for groups are lacking in every way too. So I will only connect with friends and post pictures on MySpace. It is great to connect but any other stuff is just fluff.
Oh yeah, I want to thank Alana for my first comment. You GO girl!!:-)

1 comments:

Web Designer said...

Donde esta??
I sent you a really exciting e-mail and I haven't heard back from you :-) COME ON - GEESH.
Kidding, just kidding.
On a serious note - my e-mails have not been getting to people lately - so did you get it??
Talk at you later,
Tami