CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring's coming!! (I hope:~))

Today I hurt. I went out the door at work Tuesday mourning and about 5 steps away from my car I fell. Some black ice was in my path and I was transferring my bag from one arm to the other to get my keys when I stepped on it. I had literally no time to react. Bam, I hit my shin and calf the worse. God made it better because I landed partially on my bag. I was in pain then but it felt better later on.
That night when I was getting ready for work it started to ache a little. It still was no big deal. I took the night off from work because the ice/ snow storm was terrible just walking to my car and I knew there was no chance of getting to work on time. (This is the time frame I started this blog)
Well, later the next night I got up for work and could barely walk. I was sore from shoveling snow but the brunt of the pain was from the fall. At work it was one job after another and I stayed sore all night.
Now I hurt. I took some Tylenol and feel some relief but I need sleep. I haven't been doing so well with my spiritual disciplines either. Funny how everything happens at once. I begin reading or praying and a couple minutes later I'm sawing wood. (Zzzzz) It'll get better... Spring's coming. Right????


Psalm 3:3 "But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.

0 comments: