CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Changes

Well, we have 8 inches of snow and they say it could double by mourning. Praise God, I'm in a nice warm house and everybody is safe and sound.
The change in my life is happening this weekend. We are preparing for cable to be put into our house FINALLY!! No more dial up!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have let our home get a little out of hand in the organization area. Everything suffers when you get depressed! The big plan is to get cable in by next month. I had four days off this weekend so we decided to make the best of it. Looks like we ain't going anywhere anyways.
The change not in my life is the Rials- missionaries to Russia, er... not any more. They will be relocated to Belgium (near France) in June to take over for a retiring pastor. It all starting when the Russians changed the visa laws. They are starting to come down on the Christian missionaries over there. Their hearts were leading them to move on and now it's confirmed. They will return for three months (the approved time period on the visa) and then move to Belgium.
This is a sad thing for me. I had seen their video in church and saw the need in that country. I thought ever since I would be going to Russia on a missions trip. My heart is for that Balkan/ Russian area. Ever since my trip to Kosova the people have been on my heart. I look forward to hearing from the missionaries and wonder how it's going over there. Now they are moving away. I will get over it. God changes things for His plans not ours. Yeah, maybe it was my plan to someday go over there. I wasn't listening too good the past couple years. If it was not clear I was guessing. I thought it was His plan for some things and I was way off.
So goes another chapter in my life. What does He have in store for me next? hhhmmmmmmmm.

0 comments: