CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

VBS Day 2

Well, I am tired and in some pain. I will get through this day regardless. Yesterday was less than I expected in my opportunities but I saw God at work and was touched at the Bible story. There were two times I saw God at work where I knew it was God. The first was the Bible story when the story teller was sharing how much she loved Jesus and how much He loves us. I was remembering a time in her life when her world turned upside down. She needed to function but it was noticeable that something was wrong. Today I saw her joyful and connecting in a way that made Jesus real to the boys. I actually teared up because I could feel Jesus sharing how much He loved us. The other time was when my fellow guide took a boy up in his arms to show him the love of Jesus. I was blown away because he didn't seem like he would do that kind of thing. I thought I would be that special friend to love them but my prayers were answered through this man.
I am not living up to my expectations but the week is not done and I still show them Jesus when I set the example and encourage them. Jesus will have to keep me focused today because I am a little out of it.

1 comments:

Web Designer said...

Hey -
how do you get your blog list to list like that - to change with the latest update being the most recent?
Thanks,
Tami