CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

It is Well

I originally wanted to start this post by calling it 'Frustration'. Needless to say God turned it around pretty quickly! I was frustrated with several areas in life. Things were just being difficult and irritating. Since originally wanting to post this God has revealed some of these frustrations being rooted in my selfish ways (surprise, surprise!!).
Well as the title reads, It is well! I went to a men's Bible study and then to a follow up meeting that allows us men to talk about our problems, victories and application of the Word and the study into our lives. As recently posted in 'revival' I wrote out the whole ordeal. Leaving that get together, I felt connected to men that are just like me. They love the Lord and fight to strive to live like they do. Talking about God with others that love Him is such a rush! We get going on how He works and how good He really is. We tell of what He's telling us and what He does as we trust in Him. Afterwards the joy is overflowing and pondering begins. You start thinking of how else God can move and what He will do. How close to the Bible are we living? And on and on it goes. We just sit there with a big smile on our face because it is well!
I was going to work that night and it got me thinking about what I like. I had the windows down a clear road and K-Love on the radio. After that meeting I was in heaven with this combination of things. I just love driving fast with the wind flying through my hair or just the breeze on my face. The warm summer night and the fresh air, ahhhhhhh!!! Listening to David Crowder, Newsboys, and other bands that sing of God's mercy and goodness. All the while I'm thinking how good God is and how He's going to use me. I love you Jesus!!! You are soooo good.
It is well indeed!!

0 comments: