CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Political Awareness

Just thought I'd put it out there that I started a political blog. Like I got time to do that! I feel passionately about some things in the political arena and I would like to help make others aware of what is happening or what you can do to change the way things are or could happen. We as a free country cannot sit back at let be whatever will be. If something is against God and His word, we should stop it. To know what is right and not do it is sin.
I choose to start this blog instead of posting here because I thought my ranting was taking away from the 'Sharpening' I'm trying to do here. If I feel something is important enough or there is an easy way for you to participate in a process to fight for or against something of significance, I will bring it up and point you to a solution or my other blog. I don't get into political discussions and don't even care about most governmental things, but if it is something that God forbids or calls us to do I will at least try to communicate or participate to make the right choice and fight if necessary. It will be opinionated and informational. God politics per say.

0 comments: