CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Selfless Love

Just a short note to share some good stuff happening in this world. Patti (fellow blogger) goes to a church in North Carolina that started something called 'Revolutionary love'. They go around and pay for someone else's meal or bill in stores, restaurants, or just in public somewhere. They also give them a card saying why this is being done with an invite to their church. It is a great idea and should be shared. So this is why I'm blogging it. Click HERE to read all about it. You will be blessed!

3 comments:

Patti said...

LOL; many of our members do give free dinners to people in our city/town... I remember, the first week I grabbed six revloutionary love cards, and gave them all out that Sunday after church. When I first took them, I thought I would give them out over the week.... I just couldnt stop giving. We gave ice cream to kids in the mall (I am not a huge mall fan- but I did like doing this!)... The kids were involved too. It's a great program. :)

Patti said...

THANK YOU!

A snail mail card is on it's way! Thank you so much for supporting our missions trip!! I was amazed and in awe. :) Thanks so much! :)

I'll be blogging about this later, but the hubby and I are leaving for a doctors apt in three minutes (LOL - still on the computer, the countdown is on. LOL) :)

DaNella Auten said...

That is a really cool idea. Neat to put feet to God's Love.
DaNella