CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Holy Spirit Nudge

Do you get those nudges that tell you, "Hey you're going off that narrow path again."? Well for the longest time I didn't. I was already off the path and hard-hearted enough that I no longer heard from God or felt any nudge. My sights were all for me and every bit of my energy was being wasted on what I wanted. I only felt a nudge when my wife was doing the nudging! It usually takes a lot for her to nudge too.
I said "no" to the Holy Spirit enough times to where He didn't respond to my off 'pathness'. Now I welcome His correction. To know He loves me enough, that He want me to change, is awesome!
I've signed up for Facebook and MySpace recently and I am hooked! I can check up on people all the time, do the little games they have, trivia, send notes, send gag gifts, and all sorts of fun stuff. Well my wife tells me that when I get involved in something I go overboard. I do! I did. Hence the nudging. Well I'm being nudged right now so I'll end this.
Listen to the nudging before you don't hear or feel Him anymore.

3 comments:

Web Designer said...

Aye. Good post. Thanks for the nudge -

Sharon said...

Yes, I've gotten the nudge. He has been reminding me (and my church) here lately that HE is a jealous God.

DaNella Auten said...

Add me as a friend... WWW.myspace.com/danellajauten
and www.myspace.com/godlyspice

One is for my book and one is just me...
DaNella