CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Answered Prayer Too

Well the goodness of God continues! While at work last night I realized what His word was for me this morning. I Thess. 5:17- Pray continually. This was a very short word and I didn't see the application until 14 hours later. Wow! The words in this case mean pray without ceasing. Pray and don't give up. There were times I remembered the situation and had no words to pray. I didn't feel like praying. I didn't want to pray because I was hurt and didn't see any answer in sight. Day after day and no peep of results. Nada, Zippo, Nothing. I prayed anyways. I cared for them and believed God beyond my belief. God changed all that in one instant! He is a BIG God!!!
Reflecting back on answered prayer after remembering this morning's word, I remembered other major prayers that were answered recently. Somebody was misdiagnosed with a disease and could not receive health insurance because of it. I prayed for a new test to prove they didn't have this disease. Within a week's time a test result came back declaring no disease!! I knew nothing of the test beforehand either!! Their high blood pressure was normal too (another answered prayer)!
I also have a friend that has a dad in the hospital with colon cancer. Their relationship hasn't been very good neither. This past weekend the surgery was found to be a success (test results still pending) and they had the best father-son time together ever while he visited.
We serve an awesome God!! Do not give up on your prayers. God is bigger than any disease, offense, sin, or problem! Hang in there and you too will see the glory of God!

0 comments: