CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Need Some Prayer

My sister-in-law is having surgery today at 1pm. Her name is Margaret Raker and she is having her thyroid removed. She has a lump on the thyroid. As far as I know they found no cancer. Pray they find no cancer after the removal and that everything goes the way the doctors would like it to. They told her she would stay in the hospital 2-4 days. So pray for a quick recovery with no complications. Thank You.

Addition: Jenni Weiss @ Big Weiss Blog reminded me : "I will also be praying that your sis-in-law will be able to eat/talk/and swallow easily! I am told that those are the major complaints of thyroid patients!"
My friend Tami @ African Dreams had the same procedure done except she had cancer. God healed her! She initially lost her voice and her singing voice was lost for up to a year. She also was healed for this too! I also remember her meds took a while before the proper dosage was determined. So pray for these things as well.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Prayed for Margaret at 1:10pm. :0D

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Please give us the update on your sis when you have a moment. We are praying. My sister has this problem right now with her thyroid. My prayers are with her...and with you! Lord, please calm Aaron's heart and help him not to worry and to have peace and trust in You for his SIL's complete healing!!! We agree together for total wholeness for Margaret right now...thank you Jesus.

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

I already put a little prayer here for Margaret and a note for you but for some reason it did not post...I dont think you got it because on my screen it never said anything when I pressed publish. Uh! Frustrating.

Okay, Aaron...praying for Margaret, but also for you, for comfort, peace. My sis has this problem too...my heart goes out to you. Jesus...heal Margaret and make her 100% whole in Jesus name...we stand together in agreement for this need!

Please keep us posted.